Sunday 14 September 2014

3 autumn outfits with jeans! 💚

Thee autumn is soon to be here in the northern hemisphere - so I thought I would put together three simple, adaptable outfit ideas for you all in case you were stuck for them!

The first is only for the slightly warmer days - 
The picture isn't the best - but it is of the white, crochet H&M kimono/cardigan over a plain balck tank top with dark denim ankle scrapers! A really nice combo I would wear with cut out brogues and ankle socks! 

The second also includes another favourite cardi! 
Sorry about the picture size 😭 It is a NewLook, crochet, white, half cropped top! It is basically a plain, white cropped top and then a layer of white crochet flowers over it! I used my same NewLook jeans and my light grey, long, NewLook cardigan! A lovely combo - and can handle a slight breeze!

The last is one for cooler weather!
This is a jumble of a printed T (NewLook), my jeans and my Kahki, Topshop, autumn jacket! It is a really nice olives green (in which I have a long cardigan) and has nice, black, leather patches on the elbows. This jacket is very adaptable and can be warn with anything! <3

Quick tip: colour of the season - red ❤️

I hope you liked today's blog and I hope you can adapt them to be perfect for you! Nail varnish blog next Sunday? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment