Saturday 4 October 2014

Fashion blog and apologies!

Hey everyone! Sore for the absence of the last two weeks! I feel awful! But today I have a great blog - it's a fashion blog! Always a fave! I went to my favourite deparnetment store and went a bit crazy in New Look! 

I was looking for autumnal and wintery items that I was lacking and here they are .... 

The first is my first pair of jeans! I have recently gotten into jeans but the ones I have don't fit nicely - like these ones do! 
They actually are skinny jeans but the picture is not the best! Sorry for that! They are regular denim with a light washed patch on each knee area - not that I need any encouragement! Really nice!

The second time is also a pair of jeans but they are tighter at the ankle, a little darker and I dont know why - but way softer? 
Super excited about theses too and the for is perfect!

Then I got a dries of jumpers! The first is a light grey one that isn't too long as I don't like jumpers that resemble sacks! It has an intersting ridged texture to it that I love as it still remains soft! 
Tip: if you are ever buying me a jumper - I won't like it if it isn't soft x

The next is also a jumper! It's also grat - noticing a theme? But it is a more fluffy feel and has white polka dots on it! Really cute and I have a weakness for polka dots! 
Nice cuffs aswell! 

My last jumper is very different! It is a peachy pink and has zips at the bottom, on the sides! It it super soft and will go nicely with the jeans!

Then I could resist the snuggly, navy hoodie...

The pjs are really comfy and I didn't have any winter ones that actually fit! The first are grey and white worth the odd slash of neon pink! 

And the last are cute and pink and I love them. <3

That as my shopping spree. I promise I won't fall behind again! Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment