Sunday 15 June 2014

My skin care routine!

Hi everyone! I just want to start by saying that I am sorry for not posting on Wednesday - in truth, I forgot! So I think I should decide not to commit to any weekday blogging. I will now upload on Sundays! 

Anyway - my skin care routine:

I start by removing any make up I have on with either Bioderma or Nuxe Rise cleanser! 
Both are deep cleansers and don't leave sticky residue ๐Ÿ‘ They are also really sensitive which is what I look for in a face product!

So I then wash my face with my No7 face brush 
And my current face wash which is the GarnierSkinNaturals 'Shine Be Gone' face wash with Moringa and Tea tree!
This mattifies and freshens my skin nicely!

If at night I also put with my Nuxe Crรจme Fraishe night cream on to hydrate my face!
But I could possibly put on my TheBodyShop spot treatment night cream! 
It contains TeaTree to treat spots quickly and effectively! It is really good and heals blemishes over night! Love ๐Ÿ’•

In the day I could use a number of products on my face including my TheBodyShop seaweed face cream for oily skin! This doesn't react with my skin and leaves it matte! 
The only problem with this is that it doesn't have SPF in it! I have to separately put on my GarnierKids factor 30 on separately! I wear suncream religiously in the summer!!!

I could also use my Nuxe Age Defying face cream for youthful skin (sorry no picture ๐Ÿ˜ญ).

And my lasts product is the Natural Collection TeaTree and Witch Hazel spot wand! It is amazing! It has an end for both day and night so you can apply it appropriately! Is gets ridof germs/ dirt on your pores (basically a spot) gently - but quickly! 
Life saver!

I hope you have enjoyed this blog and I will see you next Sunday! Xx

1 comment:

  1. You have a great routine when it comes to skin care. The skin on our faces differ from the skin on other parts of our body. It takes a huge ordeal of trial-and-error before we get the routine right, and finally avoid breakouts. Thanks for sharing your routine with us, Isabella! Stay pretty! :)

    James Griffin @ Evolution Medical Spa

    ReplyDelete