Thursday 5 June 2014

Monthly faves!

Hey everyone! Before anything else - I want to appologise quickly for my blog absence on Sunday. My phone broke so I couldn't access my blogs for 3 days! Really sorry about that - will take more care from now on! On to the blog! 👏

The first is a face wash from Boots that I have been using recently with my face brush! 
It is the GarnierSkinNaturals Clarifying Wash for combination to oily skin! It is free of parabens and contains two great ingredients: Moringa and Tea Tree 👍 It makes my skin feel refreshed and always smells nice! It removes oil from my face for 24hrs which is really helpful and makes life easier! 

The next is (of course) my SoapAndGlory liquid illuminating highlighter! My absolute holy grail for radiant looking skin - this is fabulous! 
It is my number one favourite for a glory finish on the face! My all time favourite highlighter - I don't need to use bronzes when I have this on because it adds light to my face when the sun catches it - naturally contouring my face!

My next are my FCUK eyelash curlers! They are brilliant quality as I have had them for 2/3 years and no damages done!
They are in simple black and are easy to use! They are painless and let my mascara go on smoothly and evenly! Love 👍

The next is a BarryM brush that I have been using recently to blend my MAC concealer in! It's the perfect size for the areas I look to cover! It smooths the concealer on and stops any germs on my hands speeding to my face! 
As I don't use it for eyeshadow - I found it a perfect job! 

The next item is a classic! It is the WhileFoodsMarket 'Hurraw!' range of lip balms! I have the lemon and ginger scent! It really awakens me and treats my lips with ultimate care.
The shape is really good for application as the actual bullet is an oval cylinder! The packaging is funky too!

My next is a BarryM eyebrow spooly and brush! Big standard - but does the job! 
A nice pink - and really makes my brows neater and even without having to fill them in! 

My last beauty related item is the NaturalCollection TeaTree and WitchHazel duo end spot wand! 
It treats spots with sensitivity and treats them effectively! There are day and night ends which use at the appropriate time! Great purchase 👍

My second last are my H&M rose gold sunnies! They are really sleek and elegant! 
They go with everything and the thin frames are trés chic! The lenses are tinted purple!

My last item are my NewLook gold hoop earrings! They go with almost everything and are not painful! They are also easy to use!
They're more interesting than regular studs and are simple yet effective!

I hope you enjoyed my blog! See you Sunday! X


No comments:

Post a Comment