Sunday 22 June 2014

Monthly faves!

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday! A lot has gone on - including me seeing The Fault In Our Stars and getting a Barbeque! Both amazing - also want to add that tfios was too emotional for me to handle😆 anyway - on with the blog...

To start - my first favourites are my shampoo and conditioner from L'Oreal Elvive! The are the Nutri Gloss Crystal ones for fine/dull hair. My hair is actually quite thick and not that dull - but they work for me!
The shampoo is really nice beCause it is weightless and adds volume without making it too crazy! It also adds shine without looking greasy! It is transparent with micro crystals! 
The conditioner is intensive but is made to work in 60 seconds - saviour of my life! Again - very light so it doesn't leave my hair greasy or heavy! It is a creamy, pale pink with micro crystals! 

My second are my New Look sunglasses! They are quite old and from my sister! They are a frosted clear pigment with small silver detailing! The lenses are tinted purple!

My third is my GloryBox wash bag! I got a one off GloryBox (like a beauty subscription which sends you cosmetics) in November and with it came a wash bag! It is the perfect size for my cosmetics and my large OralB vibrating toothbrush! I really like that it is fabric so takes up as little space as possible!
I also love the print!

My fourth favourite is my Pink Chiffon hand sanitizer from Miamis' BathAndBodyWorks! It smells really nice (like fruit punch) and looks cute too! Is it clear with sparkly bits! 

My next is an all time love! It is my TheBodyShop Madagascan Vanilla fragrance! It smells as it sounds and makes me feel so happy! One of my most beloved perfumes!!!

My next is something I wear religiously in the summer - SUN CREAM! I love love love the Nivea Kids factor 30 pocket size sun cream! Is is light but protects you and fits in all of my handbags and clutches! An absolute must...

Next is my What's Nude S&G Lid Stuff quad! Including the colour Vanilla - a matte, oyster shade! I use my angled eyebrow brush from RealTechniques to use it as a brow bone enhancer! It looks really natural and give light to the face! My look isn't complete without it!

Another classic is my Hurraw lip balm from American Apparel or WholeFoodsMarket! I have the grapfruit, ginger and eucalyptus flavour! Really hydrating and awakening! 

Next is the most precious mascara in he while world... L'Oreal False Lash Flutter in black! Oh my god - this is the best mascara! It lasts for yonks and never clumps! It spreads my lashes without looking spidery and adds the right amount if volume! Amazing - I had one before and tried another 4 after it - none were as good!

My second last is my flavoured lipgloss squeeze tube from Victoria's Secret in Pink Goes Pop! It is a really nice baby pink and comes to be quite natural on the lips! Smells and tastes amazing - really easy application! Well done VS!

My last is the ever famous Natural Collection TeaTree and WitchHazel duo end spot wand! It treats spots instantly and sinks in immediately! Love 💕

 Hope you have enjoyed today's....

Wait! I have an extra bonus! I got a new phone case and many friends have asked where it is from. I said Miami - only to reveal to them now that it is from Amazon! Hope you guys did enjoy today's blog - see you next Sunday! X


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment