Wednesday 28 May 2014

Haul!

Hey guys! Today I thought I would do a haul blog as I have not done so yet and I have had two major fashion sprees over the last week! I thought I would share my purchases and a few snaps to create a better image!

So I went shopping with my dad on Oxford Street on Sunday and I went a bit crazy... The first shop we hit up was Acessorize and I bought a pair of black and white animal print shorts with drawstrings!
I thought this would go well with coloured tanks and cropped tops! They are lightweight and really summery!

Also in Accesorize - I picked up something I had been eyeing up for a while. This was a casual rucksack that could act as a handbag - but easier on the shoulders! I didn't want anything with super support because I don't plan on carrying bricks in my "handbag". 
It has brown leather, a tiny bit of silver metal wear and has Aztec print! Is it many different colours in an Aztec style with small beads making shapes! It goes well with most things, but I have to make sure I don't pattern clash 🙈.

Then we went to H&M and I found a passion for it! H&M has a telly good range this spring/summer and all of the things I purchased are really good value!
I did about three sweeps and ended up getting a mint blue dress with triangles cut our of the sides and were replaced with the mint blue colour, but in crochet! 
It is a lovely, lightweight material and goes well with my skin tone! I like it very much and plan to wear it with either pumps (ballet flats) or my platform trainers! 

I then saw some shorts with braces which I had been yearning for! They are light wash denim with three ladder rips! I could wear wear them with any top that was short enough - so I don't have to tuck it in. I actually bought a cropped top to go with them! 
They are purposefully frayed at the end to create a more boho effect! Also a bargain!

I then quickly picked up a six pack (I have used the the other three) of nude sticklers which are extremely useful!


To go with them I bought a cropped top from H&M because it was the perfect length, but was not to long! It is an aqua colour with black, bold print stating "Pretty Daisy" with a black daisy on it! 
It is really nice (sorry it is dirty and crumpled, needs to be put in the wash 🙈) and I could warmest it with trousers, leggings, skirts and jeans etc.

I am really excited about the next item because I have never had anything like them! They are a pair of white crochet shorts! They are so summer and cute! Ready to wear with a series of different styles tops! Maybe my favourite pair of shorts ever? 
So nice and they are not too "granny's curtains" pattern wise! 

We the scooted along to Zara in the rain! I only bought one thing in Zara, because the range was very sophisticated and "evening wear", but my purchase was a great one! I bought some powdered pink, long, chiffon trousers! They are really cool and I have never owned trousers before! Maybe a new found love? 
At first I thought it was a maxi skirt and I was very excited, but when I saw it was trousers, I was even more thrilled. They are really jazzy and you seldom see people wearing those types of thing! Absolutely amazing! 💕. 


The next shopping spree was done today! Me and my friend Amelia went to Brent Cross and hit up a couple of stores and bought ourselves some summer outfits! We browsed The Body Shop and Boots first, but decided to go for clothes first instead! The first place we want to was H&M!

In H&M I bought a white, high neck, cropped top for the summer which I think would look really nice with bother jeans and shorts! 
It is quite thin and extentuates the hips! I am quite nervous about wearing these types of tops, but I have two now, and I really like them!

I also bought some 'to die for' shoes! They are light grey Keds on a 1/2 inch white platform! They are a nice soft material and are superbly comfortable! 
They have white lace and I love that I could wear cute socks with them! Fave shoes of the moment 😍

I too bought accessorise! I am not a big jewellery perso (apart from earrings), so finding this and actually buying it was good for me! It is really cute and statement? It is a small metal/plastic daisy on a thick, gold chain!
Even though it's a little different to the regular necklace I would have - it's still pretty and nice for summer! Also, relatively delicate for a chain...

I also bought some gorgeous sunglasses! When I was in America, Orlando (2013) I went to UrbanOutfitters and bought a pair of $14 sunnies in a black. They were rounded and trés Audrey Hepburn, but I lost them 😪 So I was on the hunt for a new pair! I then saw some sunnies with a thin, rose gold frame and brown/purple lenses. I honestly think I am in love!
Nice for spring and summer and quite alien to me! 

We then went to NewLook and I bought two items! The first was 2 pairs of hoop earrings (in one set) of metal painted gold and silver! They are quite big, but will look nice with loose hair and other jewellery of the same colour metal! 
They are really cute and would be good for all seasons!

I also purchased a mint green top that had little daisies, acting as the hem! It is a thin material, so I might have to wear a vest underneath! It is very different to the usual tank top and will go well with many bottoms! 
It is quite floaty and loose, so will be really comfortable!

My last item of the haul was from Boots and was a Mascara! It is the L'Oreal Paris Butterfly Wing Effect Mascara in Black. The wand it amazing and is my number one favourite mascara of all time! The first one I used was a purple because my eyes are brown and if you didn't know, purple brings put the brown in eyes! 
 He packaging is really sleek and the mascara is the best! I seriously reccomend it!

I hope you enjoyed this blog and it gave you some good fashion ideas! Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment