Sunday 20 July 2014

My fitness and health πŸƒπŸŽ

Hey guys! Today I'm doing a blog on my fitness and health regime because I have tweaked that part of my lifestyle and want to share it with you all!

This blog is going to be a bit different btw.

So, as of yesterday I had a sudden urge to refresh my fitness and health habits as sitting in front of the tv with a galaxy bar no longer made me feel so great! Suddenly I bolted upright from my slump and said to my mum that I wanted tot go on a run and would she come with me? She was enthused and said yes - so in a matter of minutes we were in our running gear doing stretches in bedroom. I was very keen to begin the run so I plugged in my headphones and off we went!

We did two blocks in ten minutes at a steady speed at first - and then faster! Because my area has a lot of hilly bits  - it was even more of an intense workout. Afterwards I felt refreshed and glowing. I felt so fit and I was in such a good mood!

We then did some more stretches afterwards to finish the workout! Altogether  - this stretchy, aerobic workout leaves me feeling self confident and energetic in only 20 minutes!

Because I do these blogs for you - I wanted to quickly promote a couple of apps that are really good...

7M BellyFat
BeachBody
Exercise
SYS-Lite
7 MWC
Runtastic

I also wanted to add in a couple of eating tips!

They are to have three nutritious meals everyday
DO NOT SNACK
If you have to snack - eat some fruit or nuts
DO NOT DIET

I hope you enjoyed today's slightly different blog, see you soon x

1 comment:

  1. For all thinking about Personal training, GoPerformance delivers Personalized and Class Education having an stress with Energy and Health and fitness. As well as Personal training products and services & 24-Hr Member's program, GoPerformance is additionally the state CrossFit affiliate. 24-hour entry performance dependent personal training and group education membership with Nashville Tennessee. 24 Hour Gym Nashville

    ReplyDelete