Thursday 14 August 2014

My vanity and make up! ๐Ÿ’›

DISCLAIMER - this is not intended to brag!

SIDE NOTE - pictures from frames have been taken out or blurred for privacy reasons!

Hi everyone! Today's blog is really exciting because it will be on my vanity and make up collection! Unfortunately I won't have all of my make up in my collection as I will be on holiday by the time your reading this and my must haves are packed in my suitcase! I will also not have time to label every single thing so if you are wondering about anything in the drawers you can ask me about anything in a comment below or on my google+ -issymagsblog@gmail.com 

Enjoy!

Below is a picture of my vanity which I purchased last year from DunelmWood! It is an ivory colour with dark brass ring handles and an ivory, leather padded stool! It comes from the Primrose range and has been previously described as distressed vintage! 

I have a series of picture going across the vanity and I will add little tid bits under each picture!
Here I have a cork bottle with blue sand and shells from Croatia, two china flowers from John Lewis, an After the Rain perfume from a boutique and two boutique metal candle holders (with heart and flower cut outs) with BathAndBodyWorks candles in them! These rest on a medium sized, matte, mint tile! I reposition these items to use the tile for my straighteners or curlers to rest them! 

Here I have my Polaroid camera and a TheBodyShop perfume! You can also see the BathAndBodyWorks CaribbeanEscape candle!

My jewellery tree is in shot and you can check out my blog on it from last week! 

Here you can see my TrueGrace room infuser next to my CaudalรญeParis divine face and hair oil! This rests in front of my Hawaiian Tropic SPF15 tanning oil!

Here is my canvas, "don't dis my sis" make up bag behind my small, boutique, wooden chest! (#justsaying the dark bronze clasp matches the handles!)

Here you can see my Davidoff CoolWaterWoman CoralReefLimitedEdition perfume, a bunch of big, white roses and my SuperG HarujukuLovers from GwenStefani! Also a white roses paperchase photo frame!

Another roses paperchase photo frame in blue! In front there are anther two HarujukuLovers dolls in Baby and Angel!

This is the second last photo of my vanity and it is a cream, boutique candle holder in the style of a bird cage! It sits on a small, cream, patent tile with white detailing!

Last is a photo of the behind of the right hand mirror! I wanted to make it look presentable as everyone can see it so I put two boutique candles in front of a glass vase with a glass stopper in it!

Now I will give you a quick overview of my make up collection! I have two drawes in which there are four Muji, clear, plastic boxes in each! 

In the draw closest to the window:
Top left: eye shadows and blushes.
Bottom left: brushes, eye pencils, liquid liners, concealers, mascaras and eye crayons.
Top right: liquid highlighter, foundation (which I use as precision concealer), eye shadows, powder, bronzer, a cream blush and an eye pot.
Bottom left: face creams, spot treatments, face oil and sun cream.

The other drawer:

WARNING: all lips ๐Ÿ™Š
Top left: one lip gloss, one lip pencil and a lip tubes.
Bottom left: lip balms, lip butters and lip scrubs.
Top right: lip glosses, one lip stain and one lip crayon.
Bottom left: lip sticks and balms!

BONUS FEATURE: I will quickly give you a pic of my travel make up bag so you have an idea of the amount of things I take! You won't be able to see all of the items because the bag is a bit of a mess, but if you want a proper travel make up blog - there will be one in my earlier blog posts! 



I hope you enjoyed this blog - I also hope the make up wasn't too brief! Remember if you have any questions about the drawers, my blog or blogging techniques - make sure to contact me! For contact info go to my "Where to find me!" blog! X












No comments:

Post a Comment