Sunday 24 August 2014

New purchases!

Hey guys and dolls! Thought I would quickly give you a haul blog to read as I went shopping in Homebase and Sainsburys today (I am too cool for school)! 

I am also throwing in a quick rekindling love to start! It is a minty blue, miniature vase (maybe for a posey of flowers not a bunch) from OliverBonas which I placed on my vanity as I have no use for it! It now holds my brushes - giving me a lot more room in my boxes for make up!
It looks really cute against my photo frames!

Ok - now moving on to Sainsburys purchases! I wandered straight into the beauty aisle (as per) and came across new make up and skin are ranges! I immediately levitated towards the face wash as I am in deep need and came across a new GarnierSkinNaturals wash! My last was a 3 in 1 wash, scrub, mask from their range and is my holy grail of skincare! But I fought I'd try something new! So I picked up their PureActiveIntensive CharcoalScrub! I am honestly so excited to try this I can't contain myself! We'll see how it turns out!


The next is also skincare! I usually don't go for Simple - but this caught my eye! It is the Simple RapidAction SpotZapper! It's basically a roller ball on the end of a tube with Zinc and Chamomile spot treatment! Really excited - I hope it works as well as my duo action one from TheNaturalCollection!


My last sainsbury buys are ones you have heard about from me before! My absolute favourite shampoo and conditioners! I don't even need to start on these - numerous raves about them on other blogs! Love love love!


Now on to Homebase! I picked up three things for my room when in Homebase! The first being a super cheesy, but really cute, cream, 'Love' sign! It rests perfectly on my bookshelf and I love it! 

The second item being a little, cream (distressed) clock! It is on the top of my JohnLewis desk! 

And last being my little glass pot with ridges! I will put cotton pads and buds (q-tips) in it! It sits on my smallest tile on my vanity!

I hope you've enjoyed today's blog! Come back every Sunday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment