Sunday 3 August 2014

New things!!!

Hi everyone! Today's blog is going to be a bit short and random as I have literally just come back from a holiday in France! (Which by the way - was lovely, because I know you were wondering 😉). 

Anyway - by the title - this is just going to be a quick blog on what new things I have picked up or tested!!!

To begin - I didn't manage to get a picture of this but I was using the 'Organic LemonGrass Shampoo and Conditioner' in my showers! Now, usually I check what kind of hair my conditioners and shampoos are designed for - but running out of my regular conditioner (during a serious knot crisis) I turned to the other one in the shower! I used this for two days before deciding to use the shampoo as well! I still don't know if it is for thick hair - but it works like a charm! It  almost dissolves the knots on my hair and leaves my curls without frizz and seriously smooth! I also liked how hydrated and not - damaged (I appologise for bad grammar) my hair felt as I was swimming the pool everyday for a whole week!!!! Anyways - it is something to look into for you guys and leaves a nice citrusy smell in your hair too! V fresh.

The next is my 'Kiehls Crème de Corps'. In English from French - this means 'Kiehls Body Cream'! 
Because I was tanning while in holiday - I wanted to preserve it and the best way to do that is to apply body cream! Instead of exfoliating (taking away the tanned layers of skin) you can nourish your tanned skin (the other good way to so this is use suncream - I personally recommend p20) and keep the tan by almost letting the skin settle under the cream! This cream is super duper hydrating, smells nice and goes deep into the skin without blocking pores! I would recommend letting this sink in over night as it is quite thick!

My last items were ones I grabbed (not stole) from the airport lounge! They are BioTea tea bags that I saw and couldn't resist!
I picked up 9 different flavours as I have an obsession with herbal teas! They are great for cleansing and detoxing - and can be had to energise or rejuivinate in the morning / settle and relax before bed!

I picked up...
ROOIBOS - regular tea, no caffeine 
ENGLISH BREAKFAST 
JASMINE 
VANILLA 
VERVEINE 
GREEN GUNPOWDER (not violent)
MINT 
EARL GREY
DARJEELING 

I even had the earl grey on the plane!
It was actually lovely and aromatic! I usually don't like it - but BioTea has made me a convert! 
I really recommend BioTea (though I only tried one!) 

I hope today's blog wasn't too boring! Come back next Sunday and subscribe if you haven't! Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment