Sunday 20 July 2014

Créme de la créme of hair products!

Hey everyone! I know my writing has been a bit choppy over the last weeks! This is because I have finished school for the summer and have literally just gotten back from Croatia (which, by the way, was lovely). Anyway - not trying to come up with excuses because I know I need more discipline and I am still new at blogging!

But I think I should stop garbling and on with the blog! (Also, just so you know - this blog will mainly be for people with thick curly hair, if you have neither -  then this blog wont be much use x)

Ok, so I am gonna whiz through these and tell you one good fact about each, here we go!!!!

The first is my Boots Style Works Hair Serum that 'controls hair and tames curls for a natural look'. It is really good because it gives your locks a natural shine without greasing them up and tames frizz!


The next is my holy grail - the Batiste, tropical (it smells like coconuts, mangoes and heaven fyi) dry shampoo! This is for all hair types but maintains thick, curly hair and soaks up any grease to leave you with fresh hair! It gives you loads of volume to work with.


The next is my Trevor Sorbie (professional hair stylist btw) Straight Smoothing Balm! It smells really nice and leaves your hair glossy, smooth and tamed! If you apply while drying your hair straight  - it helps you manage this easily and adds shine!


4/5 is my Aussie 'Take the Heat' heat protectant! It contains Australian Jojoba seed oil to add nutrients and shine to the hair! It is the only one I have tried that doesn't add excess oil and keeps the fly aways, away! It helps to protect damaged hair form heat or regular hair from getting damaged by heat - an absolute must!


And the last fabulous product is my Trevor Sorbie (he's back again) Straight Protect and Shine Spray! The same as the balm but even easier to use as it is a spray1 It is even better though because if you lightly spray the hair after straightening  - it will hold for longer! <3


I hope you enjoyed today's blog, come back next week for 'What's in my Shower?' x

No comments:

Post a Comment