Sunday 20 July 2014

What's in my shower???

Hey guys!!! I thought I would do a 'What's in my shower?' today as I always like to read or watch them and thought it would be fun to make!

So I will start off with my shampoo! It is the L'Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Shine! It is really lightweight and leaves my hair feeling (and smelling) fresh, light and glossy!


My next is the conditioner to go with! It is from the same set and works in 60 seconds! For me - that's great considering I don't have a lot of time after school or after my morning runs!!! It tames my locks and reduces frizz to the minimum!


The next 2, I use together! It is my No7 FaceBrush (I have a blog about it, go to my blog page x) and my Dr Bromer's Face wash! It uses all natural ingredients and is super sensitive on the skin! It comes in many different scents, I have the Rose and Jojoba...


My body wash of the moment is just a mini I found in my cupboard as I ran out of my regular! But it is the strawberry shower gel from TheBodyShop. It smells delicious and now I smell like a strawberry :)


My last is my TheBodyShop tea tree oil and face buffer! The oil helps to fight any impurities in the skin and it 100% natural so is really sensitive! It comes in a set of 3 with one buffer! The buffer just helps so put the oil to action and isn't to harsh of delicate skin!


I hope you enjoyed this blog and I have given you ideas for your own shower products! Byeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment