Sunday 27 July 2014

What's on my iPhone?

Hey guys! Today I thought I would do a 'What's on my iPhone?' for you! My phone type is the coral iPhone 5c.

So on my first page...

I have:
Messages
Whatsapp
Calendar
Photos
Camera 
Weather
Clock
Maps
Videos 
Notes
Reminders 
Extras folder: stocks
                     games centre
                     newsstand 
                     compass
iTunes 
AppStore 
Passbook (I dont know what this is)
Settings
FaceTime
Contacts 
Voice Memos
Find iPhone

Most of these come with the phone and are pretty self explanatory - but the two I downloaded are Find iPhone and Whatsapp! Find iPhone is simply a tracking device that allows you to find your iPhone with the Apple store if it's lost and Whatsapp is a messaging service that is free! If you have internet then you can send texts for free and all you have to do is have a phone number!

2nd page...
Calculator - comes with phone
Snapchat 
Instagram 
Instagram Followers - statistics of your account and tracks any follower activity
Blogger 😘
Twitter
Vine - media used to watch short clips
InstaCollage - collaging app
PhotoGrid - white borders and collaging
SquarereadyV - white borders on videos 
Flipagram - video of pictures with music
Piccollage - more collaging 
Repix - photo editor
Polagram - makes photos look like polaroids 
Quizup - quizzes to do on e.g MeanGirls
DoodleJump
IMDB - helps you know what actors are in what films 
YouTube
Wallpapers HD 
Pic combo - make words from 2 pictures

Last page...
Splashy Fish - flappy bird underwater 
Beauty Tips
PaperlessLite+ - to make lists 
Pudding monsters - can't explain it, sorry
Rat on a Jetski
Rat on a Scooter
Subway surf - you should know it already 
SnailMail - the best game ever omg
My fitness and health folder:
7M BellyFat
BeachBody
Exercise
SYS-Lite
7MWC
Runtastic

Finally by bar at the bottom....
Phone
Mail
Safari
Music

Hope you enjoyed today's blog - see you next week! X


No comments:

Post a Comment