Sunday 20 July 2014

Recent purchases πŸ‘‘

Hiiiiiiiiiii everyone! Today I wanted to do a "beauty haul" or "recent purchases" blog for you as I went shopping and have picked up some pieces! Lets get on with it...

My first items are my new Niketown trainers which I got for £85! the are really comfortable and actually look nice (which is rare, I find, with trainers). I use them for running when I go every morning at 10 am and for walking around if I want foot support! I love them so much...


My next is my Topshop top for £25! It is a really nice addition to my collection and as it is white - it will go with most things! It has a floral, crochet pattern and is cropped. Even though it is cropped  - there is more crochet of the same pattern that goes on further down the stomach! It will go with skirts, shorts and panataloons!


The third is my white Topshop  bikini with gold cubes at the ends of the strings. It was £21 in total and will really bring out any sort of tan I pick up when on holiday!


The next Topshop (of course) items are four pairs of frilly socks! I got ones in pastel blue, white, mint green and coral with white lace around the rim! Love them because they go well with all shoes
and really cutify an outfit! They were each £3.50 btw.


My fifth item is my new Topshop hat that I got for £25! It is made of straw and has a spiral pattern as its' structure. It is really floppy and beachy with nice detailing if you see it from s a side view. It will look good with everything and covers my face from the sun so I don't get sunburn!


My last (halleluiah)Topshop buy were a gorgeous pair of floaty pantaloons!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg have I been looking everywhere for a pair of these?! They are so pretty and will go with like everything! Can you tell I'm excited? They are floral/Aztec-ish (great description Issy) with colours like maroon, purple, pink, red, turquoise and white! I love them so much I want to die. Only £38 too!


I hope you have enjoyed todays' blog and I will see y'all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment