Sunday 19 October 2014

Cosmetics haul!


Hey guys! Todays blog is finally one including nail products. I have had a few email requests asking for them but to be honest I am probably not the best person to ask for tips on nail varnish! If you have any other requests, you can always email issymagsblog@gmail.com

Anyway - I was doing some shopping in Sainsbury's of course and picked up a couple of necessities and more! The first were three nail varnishes. Rimmel is my favourite brand for nail products because they have an amazing formula and a great range of colours. My favourite nude varnish is called Soul Session and as I was out, I picked another one of those. I also wanted a grey one so I got Moon. There was also a black there and I have a love for black varnish and fake nails so I couldn't resist. It was also a little bit jazzier as it has a matte 'velvet' finish. I'm not sure if t really comes off as velvet but I love matte finishes and it looks sophisticated on the nail.


I also got an Aussie product. It is a hairspray that gives you natural looking beachy waves. I do have naturally curly hair but it will add a more tossed look. It will also add volume.

I then got some very exciting toothpaste. (No but actually it's whitening which makes it a little more interesting.)


I then got some shaving foam for dry skin because some blades dry out your skin. SatinCare is really nice and leaves a smooth touch on the skin.


I then got an amazing new face wash from my fave - Garnier. It has the wash inside and has a brush on the end. The bristles are soft, plastic ones and you move the brush in circular motions across your face. Though it isn't as good as the scrub washes I have tried from their range - it is a nice, lighter wash for days when you have sensitive skin.


I then picked a new, everyday face wash which is a scrub wash. It is a deep cleanser and I'm excited to try it after I have finished the charcoal scrub. Garnier is definitely my favourite brand for skincare as I have oily skin and they are not too harsh but they treat my face nicely and remove excess oil gently. Definitely a recommendation for any of you with oily skin!


I hope I have been a help to you all in my recommendations and if you have any blog suggestions or want some advice on anything I have mentioned in previous blogs, again feel free to email me at the address at the top! xx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment