Sunday 5 October 2014

Shoes galore!

Today I went shopping again! And as I owe you another blog after this - I am writing about the most gorgeous boots in town! Of course I was in New Look and I was looking for the perfect shoes!

I was specifically looking for boots and school shoes (bleh) and becuase I have authotics (insoles that help the arches l gym feet) that are like 3cm thick - it's hard to show shop (don't worry I'll manage). Anyway - I wanted a practical pair and a nice pair so I hunted through like two shops to find them!!! But it was worth it. 

The first pair (New Look) are the practical pair. They are a light tan/beige color with a material hem around the top of about 5cm - nice comfy and nice!

The axons are the nicer pair - they have a heel in them of 2" (inches) and they are dark vein! They have a riding boot style and a buckle - super cute!

I then got my school shoes from Clarks! They are black brogues - quite simple but I added a pic ;)

Then I got myself I nice winter coat which of course had to be balck as school regulation is firm! But it's more intersting than it sounds as it has a strange texture that I can't explain! It also has a gold zip us the middle!

The last thing I got was a 10 pack of earrings as I loose mine all the time. They are really cute and from accessorise! 

Sorry for blog delay - won't happen again xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment