Sunday 12 October 2014

Mini haul 💜

When I say mini haul in this blog - I really do mean mini haul. It is literally three items that I thought would look nice and wintery/ autumnal and cute with my black coat!

The fist is a plain black skater skirt from New Look! I needed a new one as I have put on height and it goes with everything!
 

The second is from H&M - it is a skirt that has an elasticated waist and is black and white. I wanted a skirt a little more interesting than plain black - but its not exactly Lady Gaga exciting if you get me? 


The last item is the burgundy dress from the previous blog - also an H&M item! It has the texture of chiffon but it isn't sheer!


I know the second blog today was short but as I have just caught up on the blogs missed with this one - I still wanted to write about something my readers like to read and I enjoy writing about! I hope this has given you some simple ideas for your winter clothes - come back next Sunday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment