Saturday 22 November 2014

Favourite speciality balms!

Hey guys! Doing by blog today - not last Sunday! I am doing my fave speciality lip balms today! These include tinted ones, scented ones etc! Hope you enjoy...

The first one is Peach Kiss by BabyLips from Maybelline! I really love this pale nude! It has a slight shimmer and pink undertones. Perfect for a base or a simple lip if you have damaged lip skin!

This baby lips smells wonderful! It is in the shade Melon Mania! Very bright and fantastic as a lipstick as well as a balm! I often use it under a hot pink lipgloss to give a slight hit of colour underneath! It also helps it to go on smoother!

This is the shade Pink Wink! It is รผber creamy and can be worn on its own as it is so strong! I do not particularly like this as it is very pale pink which doesn't suite my skin tone and it smells like bubblegum. I personally do not like bubblegum as a flavour! But I'm sure many people do.

This Peppermint balm is super refreshing and hydrating! There is sparse to say about this one though I adore the scent!

Cherry Me is one of my favourites! It is so bright and full of colour! It is not too full on but does have a pigmentation! Again it smells amazing! I often wear it solo or underneath a red lip pencil!

This is the Lychee flavour from the body shop. Unfortunately it is not very hydrating and its quite sparkly which I don't look for in a lip balm so I'm little disapointed but it smells nice.

This Carex MoisturePlus is amazing. Smells like vanilla which alreadyd had me hooked! But as a plus - it's red! So pigmented and moisturising! I love it so much! I had a plain, vanilla one before but this one is so great and I also use it over and under red lip pencils!

This is another winner! It is the Korres Mango lip butter! It has a nice colour and a creamy formula! Really hydrating and smells amazing! I do have a slight complaint about having to put my finger in a point - I prefer lip balms with bullets!

These three are not moisturising at all but they smell amazing! They have a slight colour but they're not the best lip balms! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog! Bye guys xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment