Saturday 22 November 2014

Lip treatments 💋

These are just a few of my favourite lip treatments that can keep your smackers in shape.

This is a Rodial lip balm tube. It is not coloured and is beast worn at night as it sinks in slowly and can't be worn underneath colours. It plumps the lips and moisturises intensly, but is rather sticky and has an unusual formula which means that it is quite heavy on the lips.

These are the infamous Lush lip scrubs! I have Mint Julips and sweet Lips, one mint choc chip and one just chocolate scented. They are exfoliating lip products that are edible and they last for a long time. They keep the lips in good condition but are a little overpriced.

These are my favourite lip balms of the moment! Dermalogica are known for their skincare and lip care and thy should be! I love the shape of oval bullets on lip balms, thy are easier to apply and a little different. It isn't scented and does wonders. However, the Palmers does smell like cocoa butter and is heavenly! They both moisturize nicely and I take them everywhere! The Acca Kappa is actually a new brand and I got it from an airline. I wasn't into the formula at first but then I realised how great it was. It's really creamy but sinks in quickly which is really convenient in a rush! Love love love...

This Lucas Pawpaw is an ointment and a dream! I have raved about it in so many blogs before so I won't go on too long, but it can be used for literally anything! I love it and will never run out. One downside is that you can only get it in Miami, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia! 😭

These are the infamous EOS lip balms. Counter to most opinions, I don't love these but they're alright. They don't really do much for me though I like the scent and shape. To be honest I would choose others over these any day.

Hope you enjoyed today! Come back soon! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment