Saturday 22 November 2014

Skincare drawer x

I've been really getting into my skincare and my routine to try and improve the appearance and quality of my skin! So I purchased some new pieces of skincare a few months ago which you might have seen in a previous haul blog! So at the bottom of the blog is not my complete skincare drawer but the main things I use! These are also not washes or cleansers! They are separate!

These two (the front ones) are older 'creams' that I don't use as frequently as the other ones but they are both really nice and from the Body Shop! The pink one is a Vitamin E sorbet! It has the most amazing and hydratin formula/texture! It is super moisturising but does not leave excess oil! The other one is an oil reducing cream with seaweed in the mixture! It does help to keep excess oil at bay and is also hydrating but I prefer the Vitamin E sorbet which is really good for the skin! The two back tubes are Nuce testers - they are nice but I never noticed a major difference in my skin when using them!

I adore this Garnier cream! I personally love Garnier for my skin and always use it for most treatments! It is so hydrating and leaves a noticeable glow in my skin! It doesn't reduce oil as much as tiger creams but does to a certain extent! My only complaint is that it is too small!!!

These two go together and they make miracles on the skin! They both fight spots and contain zinc and chamomile which are great for the skin! The smaller one is only for fighting spots and works within 24 hours! The bigger one is a day cream! It removes more sebum than most 'oil reducing' creams and it actually does fight spots! Though my skin dos take a couple of days to adjust to the formula because at first it does leave the face skin feeling a little sticky - but after warming to it - it works marvels!

This is the picture of my drawer - with all of the products!

Thanks for reading this uprise blog - as I was off school today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment