Saturday 22 November 2014

Lipstick Collection

As part of my collection - here are my lipsticks! As you might en able to tell - I am a lip product fanatic! I really love lipsticks - so here they are...

This is the first ever lipstick I bought! I was looking for a subtle and natural look that would compliment my skin tone. Keeping in mind I was 9... I know I was young but having an older sibling means that things come naturally to you at an earlier stage. The packing is fab and the colour is gorgeous! It is a pink/nude with blue undertones! Perfect natural colour and goes well with any make up look.

This L'Oreal was one I bought was from America! It is a orange, coral lipstick that has a slight shimmer. It has a certain look to it - so you have to be careful with the eye make up you pair with it! I also love the sophisticated packaging!

This Revlon is the most beautiful orange nude with yellow undertones! And it's matte which appeals to me in so many way omg! It is so light and weightless on the lips that you can eat and rn ink without panicking about leaving lip stains or it rubbing off. For some reason I like the matte packing? Simple yet effective...

My high end lipstick! This Dior nude (I have a running theme?) is beautiful because it goes on the lips so smoothly and stay on for hours! You can also build it up to make a really dark colour. Again - it goes well with any look and it so versitile. The packing is really cool and futuristic but I think it could be more sleek/less bulky!

This last lipstick is the darkest, messiest lipstick that I own! This is a dark plumy, purple, red colour! It can be so many things depending on how dark you later it! It also looks completely different with different make up. Though a dark and definite colour it is versitile! The packaging is fun and cool but can be confusing.

Hope your enjoying my little collectives? Anyway - come back next Sunday? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment