Saturday 22 November 2014

Lipgloss tube stash ๐Ÿ”ฅ

As part of my progressing make up collection - these are my lipgloss tubes! 

These are mint based glosses from America called Mentha Shine! They have no pigmentation but they have a scent! I have Cinnamint, Vanillamint, Spearmint and Peppermint!

This is a Natural Collection Strawberry gloss! It smells delicious and has a nice sheen!

This is one of my favourite glosses! It is really coloured! It also has a slight shimmer! He red is gorgeous and goes well over lip liner!

This mini Lancรดme is perfect for a light Watermelon hade over nude lipstick! It smells really nice and is long lasting! One of my faves <3

These last two are Victoria Secret! Both taste and smell fabulous! They both last at least 5 hours! I especially like Sunset Kiss as it is a bit different!

Thanks for reading - come back next week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment