Sunday 25 May 2014

Breakfast from WholeFoods!

Hey guys! Today I thought I would do a breakfast recipe for you, since I couldn't upload on Wednesday! 

I am at my dads' for part of the weekend so we went to WholeFoods. WholeFoods is an indoor market that sells organic and healthy food for good prices! They sell from coffe beans to but butter to organic marshmallows to fruit/veg. Not only did we buy for dinner, I also picked up a few things for my breakfast! 
So - my breakfast (above) is a mixture of things! In my bowl - I have berries, the Collective Yoghurt (passion fruit) and my organic Biona granola! Granola has always been a mystery to me and I have always wanted to try it, but I have never found one that I like! So I was on the hunt for a good granola, when I was watching a vlog! It has no sugar in it and is completely natural! There is a range of flavours and I have the Honey Hazelnut flavour. I am worryingly excited...

The combination really gels together well 👌💕

On the side - you should be able to see a blue glass filled with the Triple Green Smoothie of kiwi, kale, apple, spinach, ginger and lemon! But I also mixed in my OrganicSuperBlends Chai, Acai, Rosehip, Goji, Camu, Lucuma powder! It is a blend of the ingredients listed and is a really good source of protein! It goes well with any smoothies, juices, yoghurts, granolas and porridges! I have the SkinFood flavour which is (hence the name) good for your skin! You can also get PlainOrganic, Detox and Energise!

And last - in the mug, you can see a pink tea with a teabag in it. It is the Pukka Harmonise tea with Organic Rose, Hibiscus and Sweet Vanilla tea! It is has a lot of flavour but is not too full on! It almost calms me and is a nice awakener for the morning!

Hopefully you have enjoyed my blog and will try these ideas! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment