Tuesday 13 May 2014

No7 Face Brush



Hey guys! Today I thought I would write about my No7 Face Brush! It is a recent and purchase of mine and I really like it! I bought mine from Boots (UK store) for £15 and the head replacements £8 (but I have yet to buy these).

I was a little stumped on how to write all the points about the brush down, so I thought I would answer some questions in an interview format as well! 

So, we know where the face brush comes from and how much it costs, but how does it work? 
The face brush is a battery operated, handheld device used for washing your face. So, the head of the brush (replaceable) has a set of long, soft, hair bristles and it moves in a circular motion when you press the button. While this is going on, it vibrates and you are moving it across your face! It is like a deep cleanser at the tip of your fingers!

What made you but the face brush?
Well, I suffer from milia on my face and arms, and one day I had decided that none of my face washes were working on  their own or with a flannel - so I needed to change it! And - if you don't know what milia are, they are small spots on the skin that (I believe) are triggered by sweat or any dirt. So on my nose, cheeks and chin I have these (almost invisible) spots that I can always feel, but had never gotten rid of, but how? So I wanted to buy it because I was taking a stand against the skin on my face and to be honest - it was bringing my confidence down!

Ok, so where did you here about it?
Well, like most beauty blog/vloggers, I had heard about the Clarisonic Mia via blogs, vlogs or recommendations! The only problem with the Clarisonic without trying it is that you can only buy it in America! Now, I don't live in America and it costs quite a lot to ship through Amazon - so I needed to find an alternative. So one day I walked in to Boots and started my hunt for a 'Face Brush'. I started to look in the face wash section, this proved unsatisfying, but little did I know - my mum had gone to electronics isle and had found my saviour. It was the No7 (very trust worthy brand) Face Brush for £15!

Now - the deal breaker - what do you think of this product?
I love it! It works immediately and all the milia on my face is gone! My face feels smoother, softer and clearer! I am really impressed! I also feel more self confident because once the things that lower your self esteem are improved - so is your overall aura and personality! I feel a lot happier and I do think my smile is a little brighter!

I hope you enjoyed my blog today - and I also have a few tips and tricks for you all:  

I would recommend either using the Bioderma face gel or the Freederm face wash with the brush. 
Don't fret on how to use it - there are instructions inside.
There are two speeds on the brush, when you use it for the first time, go on the lower speed and be gentle!

I would really recommend it to any of you out there unless you have damadged, very dry or very sensitive skin x

No comments:

Post a Comment