Thursday 8 May 2014

My tumblr room!

Hey guys - I know that I have been posting a lot recently, but I wanted to give you a rough idea of what my blog might be about: fashion, make up, cute tumblr items, social network. So today I wanted to show you a picture of my room (that I took last night) when I was going to sleep.

It just looked really cute with my Homebase fairy lights around the headboard. All of my furniture apart from my John Lewis (a UK store) desk, my wardrobes & my wooden chest (full of hair products and tools) are from Dunelm Mill. Because I live in the UK, these stores may not be in foreign countries (really sorry). Anyway - I have a bed, a vanity (like a make up dresser) and a bedside table from Dunelm Mill in the design 'Ivory'.

 The design doesn't really change much apart from the shape, detail and colour of the furniture. As you can see mine is rather 'shabby chic' with a curvy headboard and a small flower design. It is made of wood, painted ivory! 

My bed covers are from John Lewis at Home and my blankets are too! The stuffed animal on my bed is a polar bear and is a pillow pet (don't laugh, he actually goes really well with the design of my room and is a good snuggle buddy ☺️

You can't really tell, but my rooms are a mint blue colour and is called 'jade white', it is from Dulux! The furniture is l wood and is ivory. My bed sheets are white, one blanket is cream and one a blue colour. 

Anyway, the reason I took a picture was not only because it looks all cute and boutiquey, but because I think it added a nice warm atmosphere to my room! The theme of my room is white and mint blue (or any colours in those shades) and I designed it myself! 

I hope that this can give you an idea of different room designs if you are decorating your room too, or struggling for ideas to redo it! X


No comments:

Post a Comment