Wednesday 7 May 2014

Make up travel essentials!

Hey guys! I thought I would go through my make up travel essentials! Of course, everyone has different preferences and opinions, but if you were looking for recommendations or comparisons, I hope this helps!

So as you can see above, I have photographed some of my make up, accessories (Flower crown: French market, Sunnies: Urban Outfitter $14) and my polaroid camera (Amazon)! This was when I went to France on holiday in April. This is my regular travel make up! 

I usually bring my Real Techniques (purple range) brushes (£15) and my Model's Own Kabuki Brush for application. For skincare I brought my Body Shop Seaweed Face Cream and I also bought a skin care range from Nuxe Face and Body while I was there. I also brought my Natural Collection Duo Action Spot Wand (an absolute life saver).

I also brought my Mitchum deodorant, a small, red compact mirror and an Oral B toothbrush aswell ;)

For face make up I brought my Body Shop Face Compact Powder in 06, two Cover Girl blushers in Soft Mink and Natural Glow. I also brought my favourite product of the moment from Soap and Glory, which is a liquid highlighter (an cream with an oyster sheen). For concealers, I decided to bring two to blend together, so I brought my Rimmel London Lipstick Concealer in a nude with a pick undertone and my MAC Brush concealer in NC20 (yellow undertone).

For my eyes - I decided to save space, so I only brought a small quad from Soap and Glory from the range Lid Stuff in What's Nude? My mascara is from Collection and is in jet black.

Now, I am a lips girl all the way! So for lip choices, I went all out so I had plenty of options. For lipsticks I brought, the L'Oreal coral lipstick in Tropical Fusion. I also brought my Dior nude stick in Vintage. I also brought three of my Baby Lips tinted balms, Very Cherry, Watermelon and Peach Kiss. For lip gloss I brought my Accessorize hot pink  and one in a nude/pink shade. I was also loving my Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Punch Bowl. For lip balms I love my AkkaPakka cream lip balm (from an airline).

For a few more toiletries, I brought my (pink cap) Bioderma make up remover and my Bath and Body Works perfume (75ml) in Cashmere Glow!

So, those are all of my regular travel essentials. I hope you enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment