Thursday 8 May 2014

Spring fashion craves and party outfits!


Hey everyone! Today I thought I would blog about what fashion I am into and what style of clothes I prefer! Now, I have never been assigned a particular 'fashion style' and I don't know what mine would be - but I hope I am not totally clueless! Most people want to have a sense of style, and many do! But who is to clarify what 'style' or 'fashionable clothes' or 'fashionable shops' are? There isn't a rule book - nobody ever said there were rules, but I hope to share my tips or likes/dislikes with you!

So, my favorite shops are (get ready to find out that I am cliché) Topshop, Urban Outfoters, ASOS and New Look! I know, I know - I am not letting you in on any new info or reccome ding cool, new shops, but I really like the above!

Above - the pictures are of some New Look clothes (on newlook.co.uk) that have caught my attention. 

The very top one is a £22.99 pair of short, light washed  braces. I don't know the technical term, but these are basically shorts that have craves attached and a pocket of the breast (giggle giggle). It think they would look really nice in summer over a colourful T-shirt with a light cardi and a messy bun?!

The second item is a £17.99 white, lacy skater dress (a popular dress/skirt style). I think this would be nice Thor slightly posher events, like a light dinner - or maybe a big BBQ in the summer? It might be nice with a half ponytail, pumps and nurturant make up!

The third item are a pair of £12.99 printed, loose trousers! I never usually wear anything like this, but these look super comfortable and prwtty! If it was a little bit colder in the springtime, then light trousers are a must ! I usually wear leggings, dresses and skirts, so this is a new thing for me! My friend, Rosie always wears cool things like these and looks amazing in them! She pairs them with baggy Ts, messy buns and light jackets! Also, the design is super girly!

The fourth clothing option are a pair of £12.99 high waisted, light washed, shorts! I love shorts (only for summer as I don't really like my legs) and high waistera are my everything! They are really flattering and super comfy! I think these go amazingly with floral T-shirts tucked in or printed Ts out loose - also nice with a pair of Converse or Vans! Really casual, but not sloppy - also, user £13? Bargain 😍

The last piece of clothing I crave is a pair of £17.99 acid washed, high waisted, dungarees! I used to wear the dorkier dungarees all the time as a child, and now - I have rekindled my love for them! As I said before, these are high waisted (love) and have braces (one of my favourite, new things apart from collars) so they already take my fancy! But they are also quite alien to me, as I really don't wear acid washed denim at all - but I think it looks really cool! I might wear these with a plain T-shirt, a leather jacket, vans and my hair down, with brachytherapy waves? 

Anyway - I thought I would share my thoughts in these items! 

Ok, this blog might be a little longer because I wanted to incorporate some new found loves of mine from H&M. The picture below includes both:


In this picture you should be able to see my clothes - the two most loved items are my lacy dress and platform shoes! (Again bought with Rosie). This was me, getting ready for a birthday party of one of my friends, Amy! The dress was £19.99 and the shoes £14.99. They both immediately grabbed my attention!

The dress is lace, which makes it automatically amazing and it is a lovely white (love). It is fitted at the bodice and goes out, like a flower in the bottom of the gown. It is super me and I lobe it to pieces! I can dress it down and dress it up, which I like!

I can do the same withr the shoes! You see, I didn't want to wear heels because I am as tall as my 16 year old sister (quite tall for a girl of my age), but I didn't want to feel small, so I wore platform shoes: casual enough - still maing me feel tall. They are very comfortable and I wear them on a regular basis (obvs not school regulation). The colour matches the dress to a tee and they went well with the outfit.

I think the whole ensemble was quite nice and I straightened my hair and did a brown smokey eye to go with it! I hope this suuuuper long blog can give you inspiration and an insight on my tastes! Lots of love x


No comments:

Post a Comment