Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hey there!

Hey there! My name is Issy and I am new to blogging. I would like my blog to be a nice, weekly segment for anyone to read! I hope that my blog will be based around beauty, fashion, recipes and my personal lifestyle! I will hopefully upload my blogs every week, in case I have any viewers and because I enjoy writing!

I am starting a blog for no particular reason, I just thought it might be a new, exciting way for me to use my time. I have a Youtube channel, but I do not upload videos (thought I make them in my spare time). I have an Instagram: issymags, a Twitter: MagsIsabella, and a Vine: issymags  just in case you would like to be more involved in my life (if you enjoy my blog).

If this blog goes well, I would consider uploading Youtube videos, but for now - blogs are what interest me! I really hope people will enjoy my blog and I will upload my first real blog in a couple of days! I will be on Blogspot: Issy Maguire!

Thank you for reading x 

No comments:

Post a Comment